OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- You choose - you decide how you want to hear from us and you can change your mind at any time
- We’ll protect – we’ll keep your data safe, won’t sell it to any third parties and won’t keep anything longer than necessary
At M2B, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. M2B may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We’ll notify you of any significant changes but you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
When M2B collect and process your personal data we are doing so on our own behalf, and not on behalf of any third parties. This means that M2B Limited is termed a data controller under the terms of data protection legislation.
THE LEGAL BASES
The law on data protection sets out a number of reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data including:
- Consent – for example, where you have ticked a box to receive emails
- Contractual obligations – for example, where we need your data to fulfil our contract with you
- Legal compliance – for example, where the law requires us to
- Legitimate interest – where we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not impact your rights, freedoms or interests – for example, you have chosen to purchase something from us and have given us your details or signed up to our mailers
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Payment information
Why we keep these details
To carry out our contract with you and deliver your purchase to you, to take payment and give refunds where applicable and let you know when your item will arrive. Fraud prevention and detection. All details are destroyed once payment is taken and you are happy with your purchase.